Saturday, June 19, 2010

White walls & scattered pictures



The above image is my sister's living/dining room. I took it last week when I passed by to get some measurements of her home (she's planning on renovating it, which is great for us!).

But anyway, why did I post these images?

Because one of the problems home owners have when it comes to decorating their home, is not knowing where to place family portraits and/or picture frames in general. They either place small picture frames in a large room (see right image)or position them way too high (left image) and there's always one small frame hanging all by itself waiting for someone to notice them (center image). Let me just say that just as much importance you give in taking your family portraits or buying a unique piece of art, you should definitely be aware of how and where to place them.

No comments:

Post a Comment